1. Inspiration will fade, but fortified faith will redeem.
2. Civil peace should be the goal, but Man takes control over things where only harm
3. Your life from birth until now is a collection of inherited
traits and personal experiences. The quality of theses experiences determines where you stand in character.
4. As society rewards pride and ambition, which imposes hardship on others, so man is incapable of being
entrusted with the care of life.
5. Our expectations will fulfill or prevent
our desired future.
6. GOD always grooms all men to increase their understanding,
to accomplish a greater appreciation of His Glory.
7. Only a clear
discernment of the future can wisely guide the decisions of the present. And where we have no future we have no presence.
8. Employing the mask of pretentious knowledge to cover personal ignorance
and shame only increases it, but man despises the laws of GOD and therefore works to overrule their authority by substituting
9. The blessings of Christ are infinite both in wisdom
and love. But in whose life He has no presence a genuine search has not taken place.
What is “reward enough” to bring obedience? It is time to cross the Red Sea. It will not recede until it is taken
head-on knowing the Word of GOD gave the command.
11. New advancements
make obsolete the previous in both technology and knowledge, “But the Word of our GOD shall stand forever.”
12. The Creator of Heaven and Earth didn’t send another to do His work of redeeming
the world, for the grand accusation of Satan against GOD demanded the very death of GOD to prove His Law is synonymous with
13. An unruly temperament is belligerent to moral decency.
14. Remember where you wasted your time and then leave it behind. It’s
time to steadily increase our reliance on GOD.
15. GOD blesses us
to bless others.
16. Christ and Gabriel: The history of their
union knows no defeat. Twice they united, and twice victory followed. Therefore, the presence of your assigned angel with
Jesus Christ guarantees your victory through faith.
17. None need
be lost. GOD has provided all we need and hope for, to the end of time.
How limitless is the truth of GOD. Greater than all the riches of earth; and yet, men choose the dung instead of gold.
19. Inspiration shall wane and then comes the pain. One pushes from behind: One calls
20. The history of man’s clumsiness gives counsel,
just as an older brother whose trial and error goes before.
is infinite. Eternity shall never see its end. But men choose to die rather than believe “God is love.”
22. The devil always leads to false hope, prodding men to destroy themselves. This
is the fruit of sin.
23. Fact and fiction: to know the difference between the
24. You cannot share with the influence of the Holy Spirit what you
don’t walk in life.
25. Men too often live out their lives void
of practical reason.
26. The world only promotes distractions from the reality
of GOD’S salvation.
27. The shaping forces of GOD develop humanity
to our betterment, never our decline. This is the mystery of godliness.
To always pray for blessings within GOD’S jurisdiction guarantees the desired end. In the most redemptive way prayer
29. Only through prayerful study of GOD’S Sacred
Word can a Spirit filled mind accomplish the highest precision in carrying out the vital work of GOD for the blessing of man.
30. You cannot imagine a more joyful life than the one GOD promises
to provide through Jesus Christ. Sin works to eliminate it, for it fights the gift of GOD.
Repentance comes with my choice. Repentance also comes with yours.
The Constellation Orion is the direction from which Christ will soar to save His Bride from the clutches of sins’ death-grip.
Devote yourself entirely to Him, for in the Temple of Heaven He intercedes for you and those you love. But clerics, monks,
pastors, reverends, priests and popes drown themselves in the whirlpool of “the tradition of men.”
33. All are fearful of death, and because of that fear man fails his
own conscience and spitefully commits immorality.
34. Give honor to
GOD’S counsel: His preference is your best decision.
To know the devices that digress from the true is to know every enemy. Every step of sin’s degradation is evident based
on its obvious departure from the Ten Commandments of Jesus Christ.
Religious America lives on lies and half-truths. But true resolution only comes from GOD’S Sacred Law.
37. To remain within the jurisdiction of understanding and blessing: this alone brings
safety. But sin and death are Satan’s creation; and anything that celebrates it own ruin is deserving of neither deliverance
38. As the intemperance of man takes everything too far
so man lives a life of extremes.
39. To warn others of their sin is to truly
love them, but the lack of humility works to oppose true love’s expression.
A cloudy mind weakens willpower to walk in the path of good conscience. All that is done in healthy exercise determines
the refinement of conscience.
41. GOD does not limit His children to one
talent, just as symmetrical attention given to all things provides stability.
“…not given to much…”—Paul
43. The liars
cry faithfulness when treachery is their aim, but bring honor to man through the honor GOD has placed on him, by His Word.
44. To always build our friendships through the avenue of mutual experience,
centering on the plight of man and the deliverance of GOD from every affliction: this is our civil duty.
45. The gift of knowledge is like the flow of water from GOD’S throne; it gives life, but the slothfulness
of Christianity postpones the 2nd Advent indefinitely.
GOD gives people the power of ministry to reach out and share; and those who stand in the channel of His Blessings fulfill
His Holy Desire.
47. Everything of this world distracts from the ways of
GOD. But the sense of emptiness after a life of reckless indulgence leads some men to reconsider.
48. If the culture demands that I shake your hand, kiss you, or bow, I will shake your hand, kiss you,
or bow. But behind these trademarks of courtesy and integrity lies a sinful heart—and who knows the character behind
49. Proceeding in obedience to GOD’S will, as defined
in Sacred Writ, will provide the best for man, for this will always bring rest to the heart and assure one’s salvation.
50. Thank our Creator for the strength of desire to understand. For
there is nothing we can claim as our own except His gift of our freewill and His salvation through Jesus Christ.
51. The sharper the lesson the more painful the point.
If it were up to the cowards of this world Christ would never come.
Religious idols mock the dignity of man.
54. How deserving of honor is GOD; and yet,
Satan succeeds in his temptations on the intellect, scheming his plots of destruction for every man. And men are clueless,
from the intellectual to the impulsive. The devil’s success in their ruin unfolds in untold numbers, all because Satan
is hidden from our three dimensional view in life! He merely lurks in another dimension, and this allows his close proximity
to his human victims. He is the quintessential invading alien spewing darkness to suffocate GOD’S Light. And yet, man
is “ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.”
The LORD has given all people rough abilities to be educated and formed, that He might facet the rough into a pleasing gem,
not only in the sight of conscience, but to provide the reflection of His Light to our fellow man. Thus, to this purpose is
sanctification life-long. The lessons of GOD are in fact eternal in their scope. Throughout eternity men will never say, “Now
I know it all.”
56. To believe in GOD or not to believe:
All or nothing is the cry of the human spirit. To those who desire GOD’S care, GOD will cultivate the
soil of their soul as a “tender plant out of a dry ground.”
Build your knowledge of the Creator. Examine the sheer scope of this knowledge and the wealth it brings; it cannot be measured
by the riches of this world. It’s like measuring the sun’s light in candles.
Allow your life to come together under the LORD’S guiding hand! But man has “limited the Holy One of Israel”
in His Holy Desire to bless the prosperity of life.
59. Every fruit
of sin makes man clumsy; therefore defeating GOD’S Desire, in what He knows could be accomplished.
60. Evil men have exponentially increased the destruction of life. And when it comes to sin: men
laugh it off.
61. Remember the area of your life that has claimed most
of your time? Halt giving glory to those things that avail nothing: that have no eternal value; and identify it for what it
is: the fruit of sin; reminding yourself that sin never benefits life.
On holy ground! With its many lessons GOD leads us over. And some: repeatedly.
GOD is far too valuable to deserve neglect or abuse. Therefore, be economically tasteful in all things, knowing the temporary
riches of earth cannot compare to the eternal wealth of “Paradise.”
How you control your life now, determines the degree of achievement or loss at your death. Man’s aspirations are heaven-bound
and Christ promises to take us there, but men have labored to take another path: through the sticker bushes, as it is written,
“It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.” There are many practices that have no association with eternity,
and any manmade religion that undermines the Sacred Law stands complicit to the murder of Jesus Christ. It can never continue
in heaven. And today’s leading religions are manmade; therefore they too will end.
Some things should be used wisely under the circumstances we live: hope, desire, resistance, and affliction.
66. Through the Omniscient Father, through the Omnipotent Son, through the Omnipresent
Holy Spirit, through you, to others! As Christ has led before so He leads today that none need stand in ignorance.
67. The Father has been subservient to His Son, by providing the maximum joy for His
victorious rescue of Life from the terminal cancer of sin. Why not live to contribute to His joy.
68. Bridge your life’s experience to Scripture—as prayerfully able.
69. Man has cultivated violence into many sports where there can be only one winner. It’s subversive
influence eclipses the Gospel. It has become an art form, whose fruit is most bitter to the taste so that the conscience becomes
subjugated to things inherently violent. But no one loses with Jesus Christ.
America has lost sight of its factual vision for the future, preferring instead fictional suppositions. As a result, “here
and now” is the only impulse that dominates society. Capitalism thrives on hasty, beguiled impulse, which always defeats
the strength of reason and the truth GOD has intended to bring to every soul. Until the value of selfish indulgence for the
immediate is relinquished all suffering will continue to the end of time.
But kind words should always ring in the heart, whether of GOD, family or friends.
GOD desires all to see what can be done through Him. Before criticisms proceed from the lips, let GOD, through you, show how
it’s done. It is humility, not pride that receives the ways of GOD.
To believe in a Master of Grace, Who guides and shepherds life, is tangibly proven by the features of life that deserve to
74. The LORD can work anything to our salvation, while
the harm done under the devil’s rule is irretrievable.
To be weaned from the ways of this world, to stop holding others back from their potential.
76. If the LORD blesses our prayers for the little creatures, how much more for the stature of man made
in His Image.
77. When it comes to the habits of evil not everyone falls
into the same category. While many exalt their evil as being somehow less offensive in the eyes of GOD, all sin murdered the
LORD Jesus Christ, however small. This alone is why GOD said, “Repent…that ye might live.”
78. Learn to know the reasons why things are the way they are. GOD shares His Omniscience
through Scripture to guide our path.
79. Creative ideas that lead to personal
reform are worthy to examine. Put all things to sober use.
80. When desperation
takes hold the greater the mischief.
81. Who can measure the sacrifice of GOD?
Man’s cannot compare to the Infinite, which knows no beginning nor end.
Is GOD about to…? Or is He working to…?
83. Every lesson
of Scripture (and summed up there are only Ten) each applies to our day, and all time.
GOD’S checkpoints: His sovereign control over all things for man’s redemption. As pregnancy has a series
of checkpoints (or tests of acceptance) that must be satisfied before the pregnancy proceeds to perpetuate life, so GOD has
His checkpoints for the last generation of men, before they can be translated to Glory at the 2nd Advent of Jesus
85. “The four winds” of Jeremiah 49:36 and
Revelation 7 are held back until man’s cup of iniquity is full. Then comes the grand finale of onslaught against the
gospel, from every apostate man and angel—simultaneously—and as a flood it will come. And only those aboard the
ark of Christ’s Righteousness will survive the tempest.
86. You are
free to develop your tastes, strengths and weaknesses. Only guide them as GOD directs “and not of yourself.”
87. The presence of Christ brings His merits of faith and obedience to the soul of
the believer: this is the ministry of Christ after His ascension to the temple of heaven.
Had duty been done, so much more could have been accomplished, and Christ could have come—a long, long time ago.
89. Let this be one vow that is kept. For if man was obedient to his own word, he would
know that GOD is obedient to His and therefore the act of sinning need not rule the life.
What is the trigger between GOD unleashing His wrath and man’s cup of iniquity? when a million more years of life would
avail nothing. Man closes his probation: but only GOD knows the time.
Every thought, word, temptation, and action are known to GOD, but are also recorded by angels for you and me, to rest in faith
that there is nothing hidden that will not be made known whether for righteousness or unrighteousness.
92. To regain lost ground, vow to the LORD. Strive for victory in the test, and greater things will you
learn and be entrusted with. In the end will be seen that those who love Christ the most will have done the greatest work.
93. “Why, that’s not a sin,” says the infidel; thus,
their destruction must come.
94. Confusing godly things with the ungodly:
the pure with the polluted dawns the extinction of life.
expectations are constantly being denied in this world, testing the perseverance of the faithful.
96. As learning one’s shortcomings to understanding their cause and effect, so is the goodness
that GOD gives to people in spite of themselves.
97. Those who laugh
at others in affliction (however minute) will be reciprocated the same degree of ridicule; that they might repent.
98. Faith in GOD invites the presence of the Holy Spirit, who never forces the will
of anyone to receive Him; and the honest in heart always will.
99. Temper the
appetite, and pray with humility in order to minister with courage and perseverance.
We are not a civilization that can be entrusted with life; and human government creates entrapment into every hurtful scheme.
101. There is disproportion of attention given to non-productive recreation.
102. By misusing the creative imagination evil develops in sophisticated
exercise, but GOD judges the secret longing for repentance.
103. Just as
the unruly actions of one student in the classroom punishes the whole class so sin’s government is oppressive to all
because of the intemperate few; and the few that cause the harm always transfer the blame to the innocent.
104. So much of the mind has been developed on wrong habits and ideas.
As pesticides dope the unwanted creatures to death so does man’s abuse of “controlled substance.”
106. Sin has afflicted all life in this world. This is why GOD will remove all evidence
of sin’s blight, with one exception: the sin-piercing wounds in the hands, feet, and side of the Savior Jesus Christ.
The glory of His sacrifice to restore the Sabbath Rest of GOD knowing the everlasting tranquility of life will be established
and remain forever.
107. Every question has its answer. To proceed in the light
of Scripture gives the assurance of finding life’s answers for “the poor in spirit,” “they that mourn,
“the meek,” “they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness,” “the merciful,” “the
pure in heart,” “the peacemakers,” “and they which are persecuted for righteousness sake.”
108. The delay in GOD’S judgment against His wayward children proves His longsuffering
and hunger for gentleness, but men accelerate their doom.
109. It is sinful
to attribute the betrayal from both men and devils to that of GOD. Thoughtful consideration should influence all that
is said and done, in light of the Cross.
110. To open one’s heart means to make
one vulnerable. To open to sinful men is typically unsafe. But to GOD it is an everlasting safety that will never
111. An educated guess given in the tone of an absolute
has but one purpose: to deceive into sin.
112. All things destructive will one day
stop. The self-destruction as seen in every human government guarantees this end.
Why will so many be lost? Because GOD judges the secret lusts of men whose sole desire is to commit sin.
114. Reason together to the mutual guiding of one another.
115. Cut the harmful short and move on to perfection: the perfection to which GOD calls all men.
116. It is as though we are hanging from a rope ten miles below the cliff’s edge
and GOD is working to hoist us to safety; easing on the pace when difficult obstacles get in the way.
117. Only the LORD could coordinate such wonderful providences in spite of the obstacles.
118. To do that which is holy in the sight of GOD gives peace to the childlike, trusting
heart in each of us.
119. Satan’s presence must be forcibly removed.
Resisting temptation gives GOD jurisdiction to restrain the Enemy.
Giving in to the temptation restrains GOD.
120. Its not that GOD willfully afflicts
the children of men but that His jurisdiction of influence is bound by a set of laws of which Satan refuses to comply.
121. Enthusiasm lasts but a moment, and eternal things are too often held only as long
as the attention span of a whim. Man merely lives a life of moods and whims, and through these short-lived moments of interest
Satan works to gain control, through the wearying temptations and destructive providence under his regulation.
122. Man refuses the compass heading commanded of GOD, but all feel the magnetic pull
123. Sin produces no true elegance: no gemstone from dung.
124. It is never the intention of military invention to serve GOD.
125. As most Christians live their lives out of touch with the depths of evil, so their
lifelong beliefs are trapped in the superstitions of childhood.
126. By understanding
the controversy against the Gospel, we can see just how controlled the sinful race is, in the hands of sin’s puppeteer,
127. The need to fulfill our aspirations, both earthly and heavenly
is continuously weakened through the betrayal of our fellow men. And having a lousy statistic of success most abandon their
perseverance to overcome.
128. The corruption of trying to blend carnal
philosophy and worldly salesmanship with the teaching of Truth, the Apostle Paul thoroughly understood.
129. Blind faith in false expectations: allowing the base passions to subdue the strength of reason.
130. Lying is simply pawning off falsehood as truth. To be vigilant
for one another’s safety is to hold back incorrect assertions from taking hold in the lives of those we love, which
should include all men.
131. Man is so analytical while choosing
the road to self-destruction. Experimentation to find the boundaries of destruction ultimately threatens our preservation,
but assessing the true skills needed to benefit life should reign.
As clumsiness is overextending one’s capability, so blinded eyes have lost sight of spiritual truths.
133. GOD provides joy in accomplishing mechanical tasks, however mundane.
134. Confusing fame with success. The employment of vanity is demanded by society
before fame and acceptance is granted; and arrogance is always rewarded.
Vanity is merely enthusiasm for things of no value: boasting to be what we are not, playing roles that are not who we are.
136. The suicidal disposition is seen how men sabotage their own lives
in the presence of GOD by actually holding their souls hostage while demanding the free exercise of sin.
137. One’s good reputation often conceals one’s less than good character. Many are
unwilling to face their personal shame before GOD; therefore, man has lowered GOD’S ways to his own.
138. As an inadequate search for self-worth breeds’ envy, so is taking the glory of another’s
accomplishment and claiming it as one’s own. Every sin works against humility.
Extending false hope suppresses GOD’S desire for His children. Our concern should be to speak the Word of Christ, for
the love of Christ speaks to all.
140. It’s not what you want but what
you need. Man is literally crippled by allowing unproductive values to obstruct his true needs.
141. As strength of youth is often misconstrued to invincibility, so zeal for the objective often overrules
fair play; and all competition is a form of tyranny masquerading in virtue.
Sin works to weaken the willpower in one’s ability to resist the power of temptation, even to the sacrifice of human
life for a measly profit.
143. As the wild animals are tame when young
but become fierce when mature, so are little children yearningly kind but maturity yields many unruly traits.
144. Promoting friendship for self-reward; embellishing testimony for the purpose of
self-exaltation; standing in a self-righteous posture to gain the upper hand: all are displaying “a form of godliness,
but denying the power thereof.”
145. As men are enabling sin to the purpose
of its universal dominance, so men are robbing the time that could truly bless the lives of the innocent.
146. Rewarding evil suppresses the good desires of men. This is one of history’s constant traditions
that make a mockery of truth and justice.
147. We are training our children to blur
the distinction between virtue and sin; where the step crossing the line of demarcation becomes a small one.
148. Pride corrupts judgment, thus bringing harm to life. Harmful ways always cancel
the long-term benefit.
149. Sin is responsible for everything that
displeases your soul.
150. Men’s lust for power has become
as natural as breathing.
151. People keep gambling on chance when
the odds are stacked against them. And although they know it they still proceed. But there is no “element of chance”
with the victory of Jesus Christ: His is absolute.
152. Mary Magdalene
is a type of the end-time church. As the disciples united in condemnation of her when she alone followed the leading
of Christ, so the churchmen condemn where GOD leads His faithful ones.
All that you have ever wanted to be, Jesus Christ has ever been.
154. The theme
of the Christian’s life is to believe and pray for GOD to turn every curse into a blessing.
155. The underpinning of the world’s leading religions is not holiness but vanity.
156. The ripple effect from man’s blunders in sin: and his blindness to it stretches
far and wide.
157. Elisha’s servant and Judas Iscariot, both were
overcome by Satan before the face of their Masters.
158. The world
is in the business of following after lies because they serve selfish aims.
Learn to cherish history: it will guide your future.
160. The heart
of humility testifies that man, in and of his own strength, can never deliver himself.
To speak the word of truth against abusive leaders can only be answered with persecution.
I speak this to myself as to you.
163. Your most intelligent benevolence is
achieved through exercising great care in its ingenuity.
164. The history
of Earth is summed up in these simple words: 6000 years of a Father trying to regain the love of a son.
165. Sin is like a man who sits in a prison cell while the doors are all open leading
to his freedom; and yet, he chooses to remain there.
166. The LORD
has granted the human mind with the gift to understand, that through understanding, every obstacle is overcome.
167. Don’t let extremes get the upper hand in your life. Turn around every destructive
168. The LORD has to work His salvation through the many deficiencies
of the sinful mind and heart.
169. There is a simple method to bring the
suffering of Earth to an end: cherish the Biblical Gospel.
The powers that be only offer doors to false glory.
171. You can
achieve through prayer as long as your mind isn’t made up.
172. That Islam
forces the daughters of GOD to cover themselves, and limit their education in life tramples the heaven-ordained glory for
the daughters of GOD. This extremism testifies to the weakness of men to stand against temptation. This is proven
by GOD’S prophecy of what provides supreme joy for any woman living in a sinful world: “thy desire to be to thy
husband.” A godly man receives the earnest love of his wife. She doesn’t have to be broken like a horse.
While Islam’s cry against the United States that it is a nation of adulterers, they are correct in this assertion due
to the explicit commandment of GOD forbidding adultery. But where they go against the Holy Law of Jehovah, just as the United
States, is in their ignorance to be able to explain the sole purpose of sin. It is to blot out the seventh day Sabbath Commandment
that GOD Who became the Christ chose for Himself after His completion of Creation and then Salvation at the time of the Passover
Sacrifice. Our Redemption, in His promise that universal tranquility will one day flow as a river; the tranquility GOD established
both in the beginning on the seventh day Sabbath and on the Eve of the Passover Sabbath at Calvary. Through men worshipping
themselves they unite with Satan in his chosen course to prevent the restoration that GOD has promised will one day come.
Whose Word shall stand in the end?
173. The Jews and Arabs are fighting a false
war. All that Islam cries for GOD to be, Jesus is. Likewise, all that YAWEH is, Jesus is. All that man hopes to see
in GOD and become, Jesus is.
174. Sin is a handicap that prideful men
won’t recognize its crippling jurisdiction. The unconverted heart is as a blind, deaf, quadriplegic in the wheelchair
who believes He’s ready for the Olympics. But GOD can deliver man: those who look to Him.
175. GOD’S Laws, while revealing the stranglehold of sin over life, are also the means by which
people are saved and will forever be saved. The Gospel is seen in His Law, for GOD lived by His Law in order to save
us. Therefore, to turn from the Law is to turn from salvation.
Atheistic Evolution claims exemption from the great controversy between Christ and Satan. But today’s science
is nothing more than the willful ignorance to the science of salvation.
To promote multiple views on Bible doctrine is like harvesting the weeds with the corn: to consume nutrition with toxin, an
amalgamation of truth with error. There is no strength to be gained by this diet.
Religious men who walk in pride should be wearing sackcloth.
179. Men have
no concept of the warfare taking place among angels who intervene in the lives of men, to determine under whose allegiance
they will stand: Satan’s or Christ’s.
180. The pride of
the Vatican, who stand above the Holy Bible, not on the Bible, is destroying the world. And they will keep on destroying until
nothing is left. The Bible prophesied this shameful fate for Rome over 2,500 years ago.
Catholicism, Protestantism, Spiritualism and Scholasticism: they are all heading in a direction whereby their union destroys
the Earth. But most notably, to the devil they sacrifice their lives. And that’s the only way Satan can live: at their
182. As a son makes his father proud, so Christ paid supreme
honor to His Father.
183. GOD’S commands to lessen our afflictions is
the same means whereby the saints gain their victory.
184. The Christian’s
non-offensive stance in times of war has been a great source of persecution from those who demand they kill their fellow man
to preserve a nation that is fundamentally immoral and defiant to GOD.
the U.S. Military to preserve the peace of the saints, invasion would have come a long time ago, but without the presence
of the saints, our nation’s fall would have been certain.
186. To believe
and convey the theory of evolution is equivalent to standing in the rain and teaching the day’s weather as sunny. Blind
to the obvious: too proud to see the blunder.
187. We came from perfection but due to sin
we’re weakening; while evolution declares we’re getting better all the time. The very foundation of evolution
is pride. And the GOD who defends the innocent will humble the proud whatever their rank.
188. As man grows old he appreciates the risks, so the LORD provides increased understanding while life
189. Sincerity is no basis for truth, but all innocent
sin Christ has forgiven.
190. One thing nature teaches in light of
Christian history, the pope is the leader of the lemmings among men.
The embodiment of life in a manmade object: that is man’s childish imitation of GOD’S creative work. The
problem comes when man begins to bow before it and serve it as if it has the power to save.
Prayer: Forgive us for choosing outside of Your will and wisdom; and lead our way.
None can stand outside of the Ten Commandments and claim to obey the will of GOD.
The LORD can heal the wounds we cause, for intemperance is a great evil.
The church has a role to play to determine when Jesus comes.
196. To give
allegiance to any religion that claims to deliver from sin while leading its followers to live in sin is the epitome of betrayal.
197. Everything that exists is a steppingstone to Jesus Christ, but the stigma of sin
198. The animals obey GOD to bless the sons and daughters
199. Everything man discovers he pretends to have invented.
200. There is a crime that is six thousand years old: a cold case that refuses to be
investigated. To be ignorant of this crime is to be ignorant of the cause of every crime.
201. A course that leads to death or to life! To live, set your eyes on a man, on a
cross, who happens to be your Creator Who had to come to die to Save All and Reveal the source of our sorrow that He might
take it away.
202. The Testimonies
of GOD’S People are their Treasure. That’s all they have in this world, a testimony that testifies to only two
things: The cost of deliverance seen by the Cross of Christ and our heaven ordained liberty of choice.
203. The powers that be are GOD ordained. How? The system
man chose is where GOD placed His Bridle, to reign in and limit the suffering and loss.
204. Present Christ in a way He can be recognized.
205. Who do you want ruling over you?
206. The Knights of Columbus are the militant arm of the
Jesuit Order. And the Jesuits claim subservience to the pope. It’s a chain of
command on whose foundation rests the battle of Armageddon.
207. “Here a little, and there a little” lasts a lifetime.
208. If it’s GOD’S command it’s a command.
If it’s not its not! Therefore, to say GOD commands celibacy, when Scripture does not, it
is a sin.
209. To avoid discovery
divert attention to someone more hated than you.
210. No greater statesmanship in life is found than the pure servant of GOD.
211. The stories of Hollywood, they could bring out the
greatness of man, but instead they bring out the worst in man. Agitation is their means of shaking the money out of our pockets!
212. But to be lavished with every joy,
comfort and affection…
The rich against the poor bring the judgments of GOD
214. The closing scenes of Earth’s present history expose the two factors of human annihilation
on Earth: Rome’s scrapping of two Commandments and the cruel withholding of wealth
215. The greatest performance of your life is the work of GOD.
Only with His presence you’re not acting
216. To live under Satan is to live under the death sentence, but so few turn to GOD.
217. How callas the human spirit really is.
218. There are topics that deserve more
219. All the
people who devote so much time to unproductive activity: this is leisure and useless to the blessing of life.
220. I always thought that GOD worked to cover the shame of His children.
221. Disease? Every time you eat commercially grown fruits or vegetables you’re
eating traces of pesticide.
Do you think anyone other than Jesus Christ could fast forty days and nights, and face the devil and have an even remote chance
to succeed against his temptations?
223. The church’s neglect of vital areas of the closing work is like the father who tosses his four year-old
son into the pool, and says, “Swim.” This clumsy instruction is what GOD desires to spare man
224. I won’t kiss
the pope’s ring but I will wash his feet.
225. Men are blind to the Gift bestowed of GOD
226. The world tolerates Rome for they agree with one purpose: keep Sin alive.
227. I will plagiarize if that communicates
the finest language. Jesus wills us to plagiarize Him: and language doesn’t get any finer than
His. Use His Words, and imitate His walk in life: live by His culture. He doesn’t take us to court
over it. So why is man at war with the very means to walk His path? Man refuses to streamline any course
that leads to Him? The result, the human race literally wars against Utopia in every conceivable way. The
encyclopedia of this disgrace is a multi-volume set and will take a thousands to review.
228. Before we listen to Scripture we pray the LORD strengthen
us through the temptations. Blessed be the day when they disappear.
229. Do you think the con men we see everyday in business is any different in religion,
science, education or law? A blind eye to the obvious trend is the downfall of man.
230. It would not be accepted unless falsehood was foundational to its concept.
231. The Roman Catholic Church stands in
an unforgiven position before GOD. With them, the world cries “Barabbas.”
232. A moving
image of tempestuous destruction under the Saviour’s feet while the angels work ahead of His path lifting faithful souls
233. As the world
doesn’t end until death is decreed against Christian Sabbath keepers,
so Jesus doesn’t come until His people are threatened on a global scale.
234. The LORD’S marvelous forgiveness
of ignorant sin in all its forms.
235. Some things you can’t take with you to heaven: sin being one.
236. Look at what Jesus suffered from His own disciples. How much
more will He suffer you.
Hollywood is blind to the most flawless performance ever witnessed on the Earth. The role was Saviour of
the World, and His name is Jesus. He obeyed the script given Him in the most meticulous manner.
There aren’t enough Oscars in this world to accommodate the magnitude of His performance. While
His was genuine to Who He is.
Mourning goes well beyond the temporal grave